Thursday, December 13, 2007

Come join me!

I've decided to started to start up my old website again. It's a site where people can come to talk about anything. It's a bulletin board, or forum if you will. Most everyone on my site is from Augusta and we used to have so much fun talking and posting stuff all day. There is a section for everything. There's games, horoscopes, religion, a place to talk about whatever is on your mind, birthday's, etc. There's also a place to let loose and be uncensored, but membership and a password is required to read or post in it. It's called "The Steam Room." I can honestly say I have made some wonderful internet friends through this board. So come join me and help me keep it going.

Click here to check out The Hot Spot!

3 comments:

stephlipecky said...

I'm there!

stephlipecky said...

My friend, you without internet is not a good thing. I miss you!

You better do some blogging once you're back...

Anonymous said...

Good post.