Thursday, October 25, 2007

Yay for us!

Okay, so here's our new house! It's finally finished and we closed this afternoon. Next up is the yard sale this Saturday. If anyone has anything they want to sell just let me know and you can bring it over.



It's so cute!


I was so bored at work the other day, so I decided to take these pics so you could see what I look at all day long. Pretty boring huh? Oh, and don't forget to read the next blog down from this one. I took a few pics at a Halloween party last weekend.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm so excited for you! :O) Smooches! *AMS

stephlipecky said...

Congrats again, and I hope you're having fun at your garage sale (yuck).

Yes, what you look at "seems" boring but it's actually geologically fascinating! To think that Augusta was once oceanfront property is almost beyond comprehension!