Monday, October 15, 2007

We bought a house!

Brad and I recently bought a brand new house. We will be the first people to move into the neighborhood. We close on it October 25th, and then we will have a yard sale. YUK! Proceeds from the yard sale will go towards a new dining room set, and hopefully other things as well. There will definitely be a house warming party (thanks Ams!), and everyone is invited! I can't tell you just how excited I really am. If you know me then you know I absolutely HATE moving, but since we found our cute little place I have been counting down the days until we start packing. I have so many ideas bouncing around in my head for decorating that I have exhausted myself. Right before we move in though we are having a paint party. Here are pictures of the unfinished product. There will be more to come!



7 comments:

stephlipecky said...

Love it! Congrats.

Unfortunately two of the pics aren't showing up yet.

Will it be finished by the time you guys close?

Brad & Kristen said...

Hopefully they are showing up now. I'm not sure if it will be ready by the time we close. I sure do hope so. I'm so ready to get in there and make it pretty! Thanks for the congrats and I can't wait for you, G, and P to see it!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when oyu were going to make a blog about it!! :O) I'm very happy for y'all! :O) Can't wait to see the final product!! Smooches! *AMS

Monica Eve said...

We haven't met in person...but I feel like I know you from reading your comments on S's blog.

CONGRATS on your new home! How exciting...and you'll be all settled in before the holidays - Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Best wishes to you and your family!

-Monica

Brad & Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad & Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad & Kristen said...

Aww! Thanks so much Monica. We are very excited about our new house! We closed today and will have a yard sale Saturday to get rid of all our junk. What fun! We will be having a house warming party sometime in the near future as well. You, Luke, and Todd are welcome to come if you'd like.