Thursday, June 28, 2007

What we have been up to the past couple of weeks

Savanna & Abby at the Green Jackets game.
This is under the pergola with the mist coming down. It was so hot out that day!

Cal Ripken

These were from Brad

I got a make over at Lancome!
Look closely because you will never see me wearing this much makeup.

Savanna and I decided to go to TakoSushi. These are my Japanese Bagels.

Savanna wanted her picture taken by the waterfall in Surrey Center

Miss. Priss went to cheerleading camp last week.
Here she is with her certificate for finishing.


Here Savanna and Abby are playing games on Disney.com this past Sunday
Okay, as you know this is a hot air balloon. (Steph, I know you remember this thing!) I was in my house on Sunday and I could hear my neighbors dogs freaking out outside. I go out to look and there it is. I didn't even have to zoom for this picture, that's how close it was to our house. I called Savanna and Abby outside, and the people flying the balloon were waving down to us. It was so cool!

Flying away!





1 comment:

stephlipecky said...

1. Your makeup looks GORGEOUS -- Lancome is one of my favorite lines!

2. LOVE ME SOME TAKOSUSHI -- one of my favorite restaurants!

3. Savanna looks so freakin' cute!

4. Yes I remember but try my best to forget any sort of Stokes/Hodges related things... not a pleasant time in my life, those years! I'm wondering if the "pilot" knew what he was doing... he was awfully close to the ground!